Hi!! Happy Friday and welcome to April. Is TGIF even a thing right now since we’re all home anyway?? I’m not so sure, but I’m still looking forward to happy hour in just a short bit and heading into the weekend. What can I say, creature of habit, even when I can’t leave my house to meet up with friends! Friday may look a little different these days, so I thought it was a perfect time to launch Friday Favorites! Each Friday, I’ll be highlighting five of my favorite things! As always, you can trust they’ll only be things we use and love around here!!
And, with a focus on Spring Cleaning, I thought I’d highlight some cleaner safer home and personal products I love and use daily. (This post contains affiliate links, but you can trust that we will only promote products that we use and love!!)
- Balanced Skin: I haven’t used a toner in ages, and when I did, I opted for Thayers Witch Hazel. It uses non-toxic ingredients and is super affordable. My skin has been feeling out of balance lately so I recently went back to it and I’m never stopping again! Hello clean. I love putting it in a spray bottle for a post-workout can’t wash my face for a while situation. At home, I swipe on with a reusable flannel facial pad.
- Hydrated Skin: Countermatch Adaptive Skin Moisturizer has been my go to since November. Super lightweight and not greasy feeling at all. Perfect on its own or under make up. Here ingredients? Squalene, derived from olives draws moisture to the skin and restores elasticity, while phytic acid boosts radience and helps ski breath for a natural glow.
- Clean Home: Young Living Thieves Oil. Diffuse it, clean with it, rub into feet, the possibilities are endless. With cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus, rosemary and lemon oils, it leaves an amazing warm spicy smell not matter how you decide to use it. YL oils are pure therapeutic grade oils that are a safe alternative for cleaning and personal care. I recently made the switch from my usual brands and I’ve been really impressed with the effectiveness.
- Resurfacing Peel: This is my must have weekly skin refresh. I was without it recently while traveling and boy what a mistake!! I use it one-two times each week at bedtime and wake up with minimized pores and an amazing glow. It has changed the texture of my skin over the last few months. The heroes here are the multi-acid complex and essential fatty acids for cleaner safer results.
- Natural Deodorant: My favorite is Primally Pure. How many natural deodorants have you tried or are you terrified of trying them because you’re afraid they won’t work? I get it, nobody wants that embarrassing moment you lift your arms at a concert or when you go in for that high-five at the gym (um, can you tell I’m dreaming of leaving the house?). I tried probably five (that I can remember) and so far, only one of them has stood the test of time…Primally Pure. And hey, we’re all at home for a while so why not give it a shot? You can put through the ringer of your home workouts and the stress of home school for a while! (Use my special code just for Snow Happy readers besnowhappy10 for 10% your order!)
That’s all for this edition of #fridayfavorites! Comment with some of your favorites below!! As always, if I can help you on your journey to be well with cleaner safer skin care and other changes in clean living please reach out!