It’s #fridayfavorites over here again!! Each Friday, I’ll be highlighting some of my personal favorites that I love and use almost daily!
(This post contains affiliate links, but you can trust that we will only promote products that we use and love!!)
1. Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer with SPF: I love this lightweight tinted moisturizer for its sheer and hydrating coverage. It’s just enough to even me out and create a clean finish. But, the BIG bonus is the SPF 20. And, as with all Beautycounter products, you’ll find cleaner safer ingredients that are good for your skin.
2. Jackrabbit.com: This website has become my go-to for ordering all my running shoes, apparel and accessories. Jack Rabbit is the online store for the Boulder Running Company, with locations in the Denver metro area, as well as running shoe stores across the US. If you have one in your area, I highly encourage you to stop in one of their stores once they reopen. Their staff is some of the most knowledgeable I’ve come across. They are also helping people as best they can while stores are closed by offering a concierge service, including curbside pickup and fittings over the phone. The online store offers a great variety across brands and fits, a rewards program, free shipping and a great return policy.
3. Beautycounter Lip Gloss: My go tos everyday are mascara and lip gloss. I love this gloss because it gives a great smooth shine and comes in amazing colors. My current faves are Bellini and Azalea. It adds just enough polish to hop on that Zoom Happy Hour or stay at home date night tonight!
4. Young Living Lavender Oil: Lavender oil is an soothing scent that packs a multi-purpose punch for your body and home. The fresh clean linen smell with forever remind me of trips to France and my grandma. Not only is the scent amazing, it’s great from everything to boo-boo fixers to promoting relaxation. Lavender’s anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties make a drop or two drop of oil great addition to your nightly moisturizer.
5. Jar Jackets: If you use glass jars like Mason jars at home for everything from food storage to drinking glasses, you need Jar Jackets in your life. These silicone sleeves fit a variety of sizes and styles of jars making them slip-resistant and less-likely to break. I love the smallest ones for the 8oz jars for the tiniest of kiddos. We like the wide mouth 16oz version for daily drinking glasses. They are perfect for leftover containers (once we’re all back on the go.) With all of us at home, we recently discovered, with the variety of bright colors, we are using less water glasses throughout the day…everyone picks their color in the morning, and voila, less dishes!!
That’s all for this edition of #fridayfavorites! As always, if I can help you on your journey to be well with cleaner safer skin care and other changes in clean living please reach out by commenting below, a direct message on Instagram or Facebook, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thank you all for joining me today for Friday Favorites! I’d love to hear from you…what are some of your favorite things? Or, better yet, have your must haves changes since we’ve all been staying home the last four weeks???