Have you cleaned out and cleaned up your make-up bag yet this year? No? Now is the time!! Spend some time looking up the ingredients of what you’re currently using and don’t forget to check those expiration dates! I just realized my mascara is over 6 months old and optometrists recommend you replace it every 3 months for eye health! No wonder my eyes have been bugging me…who knows what’s lurking in that tube.
Here are some great trusted resources:
- Environmental Working Group Skin Deep Cosmetics Database enables you to look up safety data based on ingredient, brand or product type.
- Here is a link to a search I pulled on Beautycounter products so you can compare how your current products stack up.
It can be an overwhelming task, but I am here to help. As always, don’t hesitate to reach out to me via PM, a comment below or email email@example.com
Okay, you cleaned out your bag, box, drawer and countertop, now what??? Beautycounter has made it simple. The Flawless in Five set is what I use daily, whether I’m running errands to a meeting or date night. It’s an amazing set for $150 (valued at $187 if items are purchased separately).
- Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation or Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer (I use this in #3)
- Touchup Skin Concealer Pen (I use Medium 1, but could also go to a Light)
- Color Define Brow Pencil or Brilliant Brow Gel (I have both the medium and clear, but use the clear most and would recommend to everyone)
- Lengthening or Volumizing Mascara (I like a bigger eye so I layer the lengthening over the volumizing.)
- Satin Powder Blush (My fave is Nectar…it is the same as NARS in Orgasm, which was always my go to and was thrilled when I found a cleaner product to replace it. Date and Melon are pretty, too.)
- Lip Gloss (I love both the Bellini and Rosewood.)
The Flawless in Five set is what I use daily, whether I’m running errands to a meeting or date night. It’s an amazing set for $150 (valued at $187 if items are purchased separately). And, between January 14th and January 27th, you will receive a 🌟FREE🌟 Retractable Foundation Brush with purchase ($35 value) along with your clean new look when you buy our customizable Flawless in Five clean makeup kit.
Looking to add a new clean skin care routine, too? Take this skin care quiz to find out what will work best for your skin type. I use the Countermatch Collection daily and have been so happy with the results. It works well with all skin types. At first, I was worried it wouldn’t be moisturizing enough in this dry winter Colorado climate, but I have been so impressed that it can be so light, yet so effective.
If you do plan to add a skin care regimen, consider saving money by joining our Band of Beauty membership program to enjoy perks all year long! It includes:
- Free Shipping on Qualifying Orders of $100+
- 10% Product Credit on Applicable Orders
- A welcome gift when you spend $50+ on products when enrolling (currently the Melting Body Balm a $42 value)
- Members exclusive offers
As always, please reach out to me if you need help choosing colors or figuring out which products are right for you!! And, if you are ever interested in hosting a Beautycounter Pop-up either in person or online, let me know! I am currently scheduling for the end of January and all of February. There is 1 spot open for an in person event in January and 2 in February!! I can do a Facebook online event anytime!! These are both a really fun way to gather friends to teach them all you’ve learned about cleaner safer skincare and the Beautycounter mission! You also will earn free products!
I’m always available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and come on over to join my facebook group where we talk ALL clean living (and where you’ll be the first to know about Beautycounter promotions)!!