Super Green Detox Smoothie
Delicious nutrient filled green smoothie to start your day right! Gluten-free, dairy free
- 1/2 cup Frozen mango Fresh works, too. Just add ice if you like it more on the frozen side
- 3-4 cups greens (kale, chard, spring lettuce mix) Any greens you have on hand will work!
- 1 whole Lime, juiced. Or, peel and use the whole lime!
- 1 whole orange (medium-sized), juiced. Or, peel and use whole orange!
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro Parsley works, too. Or you can omit herbs.
- 1 cup Ice (optional depending on how icy you like it)
- Water, nutmilk or coconut water. We prefer the water or coconut water, as nutmilk makes the green less bright in color and flavor.
Add frozen ingredients to blender first.
Add remaining ingredients.
Add liquid. I fill with water just until it covers about an inch from the top of your ingredients. Add more as necessary.
Place lid on blender. Start blending on low and move through speeds to high until you reach desired consistency.
Serve in 2 large mason jars or your favorite glass and sip away!